Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Pistol to carry Recommendations?

The gun I like to shoot the most is an old Smith and Wesson model 15 combat masterpiece. I don't, however, consider it easy to conceal. For that purpose I have a PPK clone (Hungarian) in .380. this is very concealable and I usually just put it in my pocket (I don't carry that often, but do not like to leave a pistol in the car if going to a range, so I carry it). I consider this almost the ideal conceal weapon. It's small with reasonable power and feels really good in my hand. My only regret is that 9mm ammo is cheaper than .380 though, .380 isn't that expensive. You shouldn't be carrying a gun unless you are going to spend time and put a lot of rounds into a target. For that reason I would stick with a .380 or 9mm. Look at the PPK. It is a really nice piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment