Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm gonna try this again.?

Why does the NRA exist. For the love of god, please do not threat in my man-hood, ask me if I could protect my family from an intruder, be EXTREMAL racist, or just plain not even TRYING to answer the question. Last time I was threatened, called ga. I'm friggin' 15 years old. The fact they would say I should own guns to protect my family is reason enough. I just want a surefire answer why we need guns like machine guns, RPG's and shotguns too go HUNTING?!!? Don't just say I need guns so there, please gve an actually answer with point why you think so. For crying ut loud last time some nut said that if we removed the entire black population crime would drop 50%. WHAT THE $&*@!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!? I understand that they help protect people and teach proper safety but why have them in the first place?! I guess my question actually is why do we need guns specifically made to kill people available to the public? Is the need to shoot some robber's really that great? I realize all the gun-nuts have stopped reading after the first sentence to leave a response like, "your a homo if you think guns are bad" but if you have any reasonable sense please, Please, PLEASE leave a valid response.

No comments:

Post a Comment